Social and digital media is presenting vexing new challenges in the field of corporate organization, risk management and compliance. From a seemingly innocuous tweet to a disparaging post on a blog, internal corporate matters can quickly blossom into full-fledged branding and public relations fiascoes or worse, violations of securities or HIPPA laws. Global Executive Board provides comprehensive project management consulting, social media risk analysis strategy, trainings and executive brand consulting services that can be implemented as sustainable and measurable policy, adapting to the industry, market, and culture your company naturally thrives in.
Global Executive Board‘s project management teams focus on each individual project you require – from management consulting and executive branding to social media risk analysis and implementation. In today’s unpredictable marketplace, brand equity must be stronger and timelier than ever to maximize economic opportunities. Our teams help solidify your brand across multiple spectrum.
Social media use is exploding across the corporate spectrum. With social media portals such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and personalized blogs fueling increased social interaction among corporate employees, consumers, critics and innumerable stakeholders, social media use is here to stay as a major force shaping corporate communications, branding and risk mitigation. Recent statistics point to this fact:
- 79% of the Fortune 100 companies are present and listening, using at least of one of the main social platforms to communicate with their customers.
- 20% of Companies are using all four of the main social technologies (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Blogs)
- 82% of the Fortune 100 update and engage with customers on their Twitter account per week.
- Fortune 100 Companies on average post 3.6 wall posts to their Facebook page per week
- 50% of the Fortune 100 have a YouTube account and upload 10 videos on average a month
Companies are correctly viewing the emergence of social media as another tool in their arsenal of brand strategy. With this advent however, comes risk that must be reduced, monitored and curtailed. That is why social media analysis is a component of all our work, whether it is corporate training, executive branding, project management or social & digital media risk consulting.
Contact us for more information at: